Friday, June 2, 2017

Book Blogger Hop: June 2 - 8

This is something new and it looks like fun.

About the Book Blogger Hop
The Book Blogger Hop was originally created 
by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books
in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012.
With Jennifer’s permission,  
relaunched the hop on February 15, 2013.

Each week the hop starts on Friday and ends on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop’s purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to their own blogs. 

Here's this week’s question:

Do your bookshelves have books ONLY
or do you also have bookish items on the shelves?
(submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)

I'll go first:

My bookshelves are overflowing, spilling books out on to the floor and any other available space. I cull them frequently, and donate those I'm not serving well to my library's used bookstore, where I hope they'll find better owners. My bookshelves also display other assorted items, such as my daughter's artwork, photos of my daughter, a cute doll I won one Christmas in a Yankee Swap at work, a lint brush, and a few other pieces of paraphernalia I haven't found a better home for. What about you? What's on your bookshelves? Comments welcome.

No comments: